Wednesday 25 February 2015

Simple Tips to Make Blue Eyes Stand Out!

Today I felt like having blue eyes! So I popped in my blue contact lenses from PinkyParadise.com and did a tutorial that shows you the best makeup colours to make your blue eyes stand out!

If you want blue eyes too you can get the lenses I'm wearing here: http://www.pinkyparadise.com/GBT-Sky-p/c14-gbt-sky.htm

Use this code at checkout for a free gift: EyedolizeMakeup



If you want to learn the easiest way to get your winged liner perfect, view this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-ntUS22HHM

PRODUCTS USED:

Lime Crime - Eyeshadow Helper
Gorgeous Cosmetics - Potato Cake Eyeshadow
Inglot: #311 Matte Eyeshadow
Girlee Cosmetics - Gold Shimmer Eyeshadow
Gorgeous Cosmetics - Monkey Eyeshadow
Face of Australia - Budge-Proof Gel Eyeliner
Napoleon Perdis - Black Peep Show Mascara
Face of Australia - Brown Pencil Eyeliner

Don't forget to follow me on social media and tag me in any photos if you recreate my makeups...I LOVE to see them!

xoxo Bridgitte

No comments:

Post a Comment