Thursday 26 February 2015

Missing Jigsaw Puzzle Piece Makeup Tutorial - Great for Halloween!

In this video I'll be teaching you how to "cut out" a jigsaw puzzle piece from your face - using makeup of course! This is a great special effects look for Halloween or if you're like me and you just like wearing this type of look any day! :)


PRODUCTS USED:

Cardboard (Light colour)
Ben Nye - Red & Black Face Paint
Ben Nye - Dark Blood
Ben Nye - Fresh Scab Blood
Temptu - Concealer Wheel (Darkest & Lightest colours)
MAC - Studio Fix NC20
Napoleon Perdis - In The Buff Lip Liner
Lime Crime - Coquette Lipstick
Napoleon Perdis - Devine Goddess Noir Lipstick

Don't forget to follow me on social media and tag me in any photos if you recreate my makeups...I LOVE to see them! 

xoxo Bridgitte

No comments:

Post a Comment