Friday 20 February 2015

D.I.Y. Masquerade Mask Using Makeup!

In this video I show you how to create a mask using makeup! It's such a great idea to wear a makeup mask to a masquerade party, then you don't have to constantly take it off and put it on!

Checkout more of the Madam Glam products here: http://madamglam.com/?utm_source=yt-eyedolize

Use this code for 10% all Madam Glam products: eyedolize10


PRODUCTS USED:

Madam Glam - Liquid Black Eyeliner
Napoleon Perdis - Eyeshadow Duo Set 6 Saint Croix
Madam Glam - Plum Crazy Eyeshadow
Napoleon Perdis - Creme De La Creme Eye Shadow Fool's Gold
Face of Australia - Black Eyeliner Pencil
Napoleon Perdis - Black Peep Show Mascara
Lime Crime - Eyeshadow Helper
Temptu - Concealer Wheel
Gorgeous Cosmetics - Potato Cake Eyeshadow
Urban Decay - Naked 2 Blackout Eyeshadow
Manicare - Glam Eyes Self Adhesive Crystal Face Jewels

Don't forget to follow me on social media and tag me in any photos if you recreate my makeups...I LOVE to see them! 

xoxo Bridgitte

No comments:

Post a Comment