Saturday 28 February 2015

Quick Tips to Make Brown Eyes Standing Out Using Makeup!

Hey beauties! After my makeup for blue eyes video a few weeks ago I had a lot of you requesting the same thing but for brown eyes! So this video shows you the best colour eyeshadows to use if you have BROWN eyes! :) Enjoy! xx



PRODUCTS USED:

Lime Crime - Eyeshadow Helper
Gorgeous Cosmetics - Potato Cake Eyeshadow
Gorgeous Cosmetics - Lilac Eyeshadow
Gorgeous Cosmetics - Plum Eyeshadow
Revlon - Quad Powder Shadow Jazzy Berry
Napoleon Perdis - Lilac Maniac Eyeshadow
Face of Australia - Black Gel Budge-Proof Eyeliner
Face of Australia - Black Pencil Eyeliner
Napoleon Perdis - Black Mascara
Napoleon Perdis - Loose Eye Dust Ice Storm

Don't forget to follow me on social media and tag me in any photos if you recreate my makeups...I LOVE to see them!

xoxo Bridgitte

No comments:

Post a Comment