Thursday 19 February 2015

Easiest Way to Achieve a Perfect Winged Eyeliner Using Liquid, Pencil or Gel

Have you ever seen a perfect winged eyeliner on someone and thought to yourself - I could do that! It can't be that hard, right?! Only to try to apply it and it ends up looking like a bad, wonky version of an Amy Winehouse look?!

Well in this video I show you the EASIEST way to apply a PERFECT winged eyeliner, every time! And when you see how easy it is you'll be rocking your winged eyeliner everyday!

You can use any type of liner you like, I always prefer gel over anything else, however it does take a while to master gel! If you are a beginner grab the liquid liner, and aim for a pen tip style - I recommend the master precise or master graphic liquid liner, both from Maybelline.

You can also use a pencil, however, this would always be my last choice and really only works if you want to achieve a smoky liner look!

View the video below for the super easy technique to apply any form of eyeliner in the perfect wing:


Feel free to tag me in photos after you've tried this technique! I'm on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & Google + :)

Make sure to follow this blog for more easy makeup tips and lots of creative looks too!

xoxo Bridgitte

No comments:

Post a Comment