Sunday 22 February 2015

Rainbow Melted Ice-Cream Makeup Tutorial

Today I am going to show you how to put a melted rainbow ice-cream onto your face (using makeup, not ice-cream :P ) ...why? Because I woke up and felt like putting a crazy rainbow mess on my face! haha



This look could be cool if you are heading to a rainbow or candy themed party, or just because you love rainbows...and ice-cream! :P



Learn and how block your brows here WARNING: THIS LOOK IS SUPER ATTRACTIVE :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDgHK...

PRODUCTS USED:

Napoleon Perdis - Colour Disc Eyeshadow in Light Blue, Pink, Yellow & Green
Sugarpill Cosmetics - 2am Eyeshadow
LimeCrime - Lunar Sea Liquid Eyeliner
Face of Australia - Black Budge-Proof Gel Eyeliner
Napoleon Perdis - Black Peep Show Mascara
Red Cherry - #103 False Eyelashes
Gorgeous Cosmetics - Marshmellow Blush
Lime Crime - No She Didn't Lipstick
Lime Crime - Countessa Fluorescent Lipstick
Lime Crime - New Yolk City Lipstick
DUO - Lash Adhesive

Don't forget to follow me on social media and tag me in any photos if you recreate my makeups...I LOVE to see them! 

xoxo Bridgitte 

No comments:

Post a Comment