Friday 29 August 2014

We're All Mad Here! Cheshire Cat Halloween Makeup Tutorial

Hey beauties!

This week's Freaky Friday makeup was inspired by the incredible Alice in Wonderland movie. I know many of you may think it looks to cute to be a "Freaky" makeup, but have you SEEN Alice in Wonderland?!?! The Cheshire Cat is so freakin' creepy!

I can't lie, I had SO much fun creating this look...about 20 minutes in to applying it I was worried I was starting to look like a (sexy) drag queen...but it all came together with the application of that HUGE mouth! :P

If you are looking to recreate this look for Halloween I highly recommend the Snazaroo face paint for a perfectly even application and long-lasting wear.

The entire list of products I used can be viewed at the end of this post. Enjoy the video tutorial!


PRODUCTS USED:

Gorgeous Cosmetics - White iPrime
Napoleon Perdis - Light Pink Eyeshadow
Sugarpill Cosmetics - Poison Plum Eyeshadow
Rimmel London - Smokey Noir Eyeshadow Quad
Face of Australia - Black Eyeliner Pencil
Face of Australia - Black Gel Eyeliner
Maybelline - Big Eyes White Eyeliner Pencil
Napoleon Perdis - Peep Show Mascara
Ben Nye - Black & White Face Paint
Snazaroo - Bright Pink Face Paint
LimeCrime - Pink Velvet Lip Matte Lipstick
2 x Light Pink Diamantes
ModelRock - False Eyelashes
DUO - Lash Glue

If any of you do recreate this look, be sure to tag me in photos on Instagram! I love to see them :)

Instagram: @eyedolizemakeup

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment