Tuesday 19 August 2014

It's Time....ADVENTURE TIME!!!

That's right, I've started an Adventure Time eyeshadow series!!! I hope you guys are just as excited as me!

I've kicked off the series this week with a Princess Bubblegum inspired eyeshadow.

I've created a design using the pinks, purples and yellow that you see in Princess Bubblegums outfit (and skin and hair colour).

And note the eyeliner which resembles a certain piece of jewellery she wears ;)

Check out the video tutorial and all products used below.





PRODUCTS USED:
Gorgeous Cosmetics - White iPrime
Gorgeous Cosmetics - Marshmellow Eyeshadow
Gorgeous Cosmetics - Pink Glimmer Eyeshadow
SugarPill Cosmetics - ButterCupcake Eyeshadow
SugarPill Cosmetics - Poison Plum Eyeshadow
Face of Australia - Black Gel Eyeliner
CoverGirl - Black LashBlast Mascara
Blue Diamante
ModelRock - #293 Flas Eyelashes
Duo - Lash Glue

I hope you guys love this look! And don't forget to share this around if you also know someone who loves Adventure Time!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment