Wednesday 13 August 2014

Simple Halloween Makeup Costume Ideas!

Hey guys!

I know it has been a little while since my last post - but my YouTube channel is still running 2 videos a week and with the new addition of my FREAK FRIDAY videos I have a few creepy makeups to show you.

There are some super effective looks here that are actually pretty easy to achieve and you don't need any sort of Special Effects makeup for majority of these looks.

I LOVE Halloween and I am super excited to do more freaky looks before then so if you do want to keep up to date or get some more ideas for a Halloween costume be sure to follow me on YouTube here: Eyedolize Makeup On YouTube

So firstly I have this incredibly easy way of doing a crying blood makeup - a great thing to add to a vampire costume!

This look is all about creating the effect of dripping blood - but with makeup that won't actually drip!


All you need in order to recreate this look is:

  • red & black face paint 
  • a black pencil eyeliner 
  • a white liquid eyeliner.
Next I created this stretched lips look - a fun way to create a warped makeup look, sure to creep anyone out!
      



Once again, you only need a few basic products, which are:

  • Light Pink Lipstick
  • Pink Lip Liner
  • Light Concealer
  • White & Black Face Paint
  • Black Eyeshadow
  • White Eyeshadow




And lastly is this stapled eye look. An extremely effective way of creeping people out! This amazing 3D effect is still only created with basic products.


The products I used to do this freaky makeup were:


  • Ben Nye - Dark Red, Medium Red & Black Face Paints
  • Gorgeous Cosmetics - White Eyeliner Pencil
  • ModelRock - Short Individual Lashes
  • LashGrip - Eyelash Adhesive
  • Temptu - Complexion Correct Concealer Wheel
  • Vaseline - Petroleum Jelly

I hope you guys enjoy these Halloween makeup ideas! And check out my channel for LOTS more :)

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment