Tuesday 26 August 2014

Adventure Time series - Finn Eyeshadow

I have had a GREAT response from you guys since posting my first video in the Adventure Time series (Princess Bubblegum) and have had many requests for me to do other character's and so this week I have brought you Finn!

I love the mix of colours in this eyeshadow and would love to try them in an evening makeup look - without the Finn head obviously! hehe

Leave me a comment below for any other looks you would like me to (try to) create!





PRODUCTS USED:

Gorgeous Cosmetics - White iPrime
SugarPill - Velocity Eyeshadow
SugarPill - AcidBerry Eyeshadow
Inglot - #480 DS Eyeshadow
Inglot - #467 DS Eyeshadow
Inglot - #318 Matte Eyeshadow
Inglot - #384 Matte Eyeshadow
Max Factor - Glide & Define Black Liquid Eyeliner
Face Of Australia - Black Pencil Eyeliner
Napoleon Perdis - Peep Show Mascara
ModelRock - #49 Lashes
Duo - Lash Glue
Sticky Tape

And don't forget to follow my blog and YouTube for more awesome makeup looks! 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment