Monday 18 August 2014

My Little Pony - Twilight Sparkle Eyeshadow

So a few months ago I started the My Little Pony eyeshadow series with Rainbow Dash! Since then I have done QUITE a few more.

I will do a post on all of them, but for today I bring you just the one...Twilight Sparkle!!!

This was a highly requested Pony and I will admit I did film this one quite quickly as I was running a little late that week with uploading...but you guys are LOVING it!

And what's not to love about the beautiful colours in T-Spizzy's mane!

I may have also photoshopped in a purple eye...wish this was a real eye colour!!

Check out the tutorial on how to create this below...along with all the products needed! :)





PRODUCTS USED:

Gorgeous Cosmetics - White iPrime
Lime Crime Liquid Eyeliners - Lunar Sea & Orchidaceous
Covergirl - ClumpCrusher Black Mascara
Sugarpill - Poison Plum Eyeshadow
Gorgeous Cosmetics - Marshmellow Eyeshadow
Inglot - #332 & #493 Eyeshadows
LashGrip - Eyelash Glue
ModelRock - #464 Lashes

Hope you guys love this look! And keep an eye out for the rest of the ponies coming very shortly! :D 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment