Tuesday 2 September 2014

The Fault In Our Stars (TFIOS) Eyeshadow!

Hey lovelies!

After many requests over a couple of months, I decided it was definitely time to create something for you, inspired by The Fault In Our Stars (TFIOS).

I can't even tell you how many times I tried to come up with a look, having a clear idea in my head and then attempting it and failing miserably!

But I finally landed on this idea and it worked just how I'd imagined it!

Let me know what you think of this look in a comment below...Okay? Okay.  ;)





PRODUCTS USED:

Gorgeous Cosmetics - White iPrime
Urban Decay - Naked2 'Tease' eyeshadow
Urban Decay - Naked2 'Blackout' eyeshadow
Inglot - #318 eyeshadow
Inglot - #315 eyeshadow
Face of Australia - Black gel eyeliner
Lime Crime - Lunar Sea Liquid eyeliner
Max Factor - Masterpiece Glide & Define black eyeliner
Maybelline - Big Eyes Black & White eyeliner
Napoleon Perdis - Peep Show Black mascara
ModelRock - False Eyelashes
Duo - Lash Glue

Don't forget to subscribe to me on YouTube so that you can get updates whenever I post a video and leave me suggestions on what you want to see!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment