Tuesday 10 June 2014

My Little Pony Series! ~ Rainbow Dash ~

Hi lovelies!

So yesterday I started the first makeup in my 'My Little Pony' series of makeup's.....and I had to begin with Rainbow Dash!!

I've done this fairly easy rainbow eyeshadow using mostly sugar pill products! Check out all the products in the YouTube description box and check out the vid below :)





PRODUCTS USED:
Gorgeous Cosmetics - White iPrime
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows - Love +, Flamepoint, Glittercupcake, Velocity, Acidberry
Inglot Pressed Eyeshadow - #371
Gorgeous Cosmetics - Starlet Shimmer Powder
Gorgeous Comsetics - White Eyeliner Pencil
Face of Australia - Black Gel Eyeliner
ModelRock - Lucky Lily Lashes
Ardel - Eyelash Glue
Covergirl - ClumpCrusher Black Lashblast Mascara

xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment