Thursday 5 March 2015

Taylor Swift Blank Space Inspired Makeup


Hi again beauties!!!

Okay so I look absolutely NOTHING like the beauty that is T-Swizzy but I had a lot of requests for a makeup look inspired by her Blank Space music video...and I do LOVE that film clip so I decided to re-create a look and have a bit of fun with it! :)



The look that I chose is from the scene where she is sitting on the bed, stabbing the knife into the cake...I love that scene and everything she is wearing so I tried to get a similar outfit together to go along with the makeup...oh and I included a knife of course ;)

Stabby, Stab, Stab!


I hope you enjoy this look, and let me know in the comments below if there are any other celebrity looks you would like me to recreate! :) 

xoxo

Bridgitte


No comments:

Post a Comment