Monday 23 March 2015

Cute & Colorful Mime Makeup - A Twist on the Classic Black & White

Hi beauties!

I really felt like doing something with a bit of colour in it this week - but I have also been wanting to create a mime look for quite sometime! Then I figured why not combine the 2, I mean how often do I create traditional makeup looks anyway? They are normally quite left of centre.

So today I have created this adorable colourful mime look for you to enjoy!

I have listed all the products used below :)


PRODUCTS USED:
Mehron - White Face Paint
Mehron - Black Face Paint
Sugarpill Cosmetics - Heart Breaker Palette
Madam Glam - Black Liquid Eyeliner
Face of Australia - Black Pencil Eyeliner
Maybelline - Pumped Up Black Mascara
Lime Crime - Pink Velvet Velvetines Lipstick
Model Rock - Mini Paper Doll Lashes
DUO - Lash Adhesive

Checkout Madam Glam products here: http://madamglam.com/?utm_source=yt-eyedolize

Use this code for 10% off Madam Glam Products: eyedolize10

Tutorial to create this look:


I hope you love this look and make sure to tag me on social media if you recreate it! 

xoxo Bridgitte

No comments:

Post a Comment