Monday 2 March 2015

Makeup Tutorials for the LOVERS & HATERS of Valentines Day!

So I know that Valentines Day can bring out the super happy in some people and the super angry/sad in others. So I decided to create a tutorial for both sides this year!

The first look, I collaborate with the amazing GlitterGirlC to create a lovey dovey makeup look!

You can view my tutorial in the video below:


And you can view the tutorial by GlitterGirlC here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUp6JnTwuwg

And for those of you who HATE Valentines Day, I've got you covered with this bloody valentine bleeding heart look :D Enjoy!


Hope you had a fantastic Valentines Day whether you were getting spoilt by a loved one or eating chocolate in bed alone while watching horror movies! :P

xoxo Bridgitte

No comments:

Post a Comment