Wednesday 4 March 2015

Grey Makeup Inspired by the Fifty Shades of Grey Book Cover

Hi beauties!



Today's makeup creation was inspired by the 50 Shades of Grey book cover. Everywhere you look at the moment and everywhere you go people are talking about the 50 Shades of Grey movie! I personally STILL haven't seen it, but am curious to go and make my own opinion about it. Let me know in the comments below if you have seen it and what you thought.

As you can see, I used colours similar to those that you see on the book cover and I also attempted to create the tie pattern onto my lips (not as easy as I thought! - but I'm still happy with how it turned out).


I hope you all enjoy this Grey makeup look! And don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you will receive updates when I upload my crazy new looks! :)

xoxo

Bridgitte

No comments:

Post a Comment