Tuesday 3 March 2015

Safari Makeup Series Featuring Leopard, Zebra and Giraffe Print Eyeshadows!

Hey my wild beauties! 

About a year ago I created a leopard print makeup look for my YouTube channel...I had no idea at the time that this would soon after become one of my most viewed videos. I was lucky enough to have Elise from MyCupcakeAddiction create some leopard print cupcakes and feature my makeup look in her video after she saw my eyeshadow! 

Many of her viewers came over and left me comments requesting MORE animal print makeup looks. I soon after created a zebra print look and after still receiving great feedback from that one decided to do some more. My most recent was a giraffe print! I have included all 3 videos below...and there will probably be more to come...tiger anyone? So make sure to subscribe to my channel for updates when I upload new videos :D

The Leopard Print Makeup:


The Zebra Print Makeup:


The Giraffe Print Makeup:


Let me know which one is your favourite in the comments below! And feel free to request more looks if you have one you want to see!

xoxo Bridgitte


No comments:

Post a Comment