Monday 8 September 2014

Cowabunga Dudes!!! Michelangelo TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lipstick!

Cowabunga Dudes!

I got a little bit excited about the release of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie which is coming out this week (here in Australia).

And it gave me a little inspiration to try out a TMNT look on my lips!

So off I set to find a green lipstick! Now I did firstly look to my trusty favourite - LimeCrime, but unfortunately the beautiful green colour they do offer was just WAY to dark for this style. Then I remembered that NYX had just released a new Macaroon lippy range and I was sure I recalled seeing a bright green...alas! I found a girl selling them on eBay for $12 and so I quickly ordered the "Key Lime" green Lipstick :)

As soon as I received it, I got straight into the studio and started filming...and this is what I came up with for my TMNT lipstick look:


Now I had earlier asked Luke which turtle was his favourite and after her replied "Cowabunga, Dude! Michelangelo, Duh!!" I decided to do the lipstick inspired by Michelangelo (the orange turtle). But as I have shown in the above picture, you can do any of the turtles you like, just by switching up the bandana colour!

Check out the lipstick tutorial video below.


PRODUCTS USED:

Gorgeous Cosmetics - White iPrime
Inglot Cosmetics - #318 Eyeshadow
Inglot Cosmetics - #359 Eyeshadow
Inglot Cosmetics - #384 Eyeshadow
SugarPill - Flamepoint eyeshadow
NYX - Macaroon Lippie Key Lime
Max Factor - Glide & Define Black Liner

If any of you recreate this look, be sure to tag me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook with pics. I'd LOVE to see them! 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment