Wednesday 17 September 2014

Coraline - An easy and creepy Halloween costume!

Hey lovelies!

You may have noticed I've amped up the amount of Halloween costume tutorials I've done lately...this is because...DUH!...Halloween is nearly here!!! I get so excited at this time of year and probably spend way more money on costume options then I should (oops!). But this creepy Coraline costume that I've created is a great one to do if you're on a budget!

So I purchased the short blue wig on eBay for around $4 from Hong Kong and it arrived quite quickly, but I would recommend ordering it at least a month before Halloween.

The only other product I used that you may not having lying around is the black face paint. You can find face paint quite cheap in a lot of craft shops, just make sure it's non toxic!

And the rest of the products I used are general makeup products that most people will have, but I have listed all of them down below.


PRODUCTS USED:

Napoleon Perdis - Peep Show Black Mascara
Face of Australia - Black Gel Eyeliner
Face of Australia - Black Pencil Liner
Shanghai Suzy - Baby Coral Lipstick
Makeup & Glow - Bouquet Lip Liner
Gorgeous Cosmetics - Skinny Dip Lip Liner
Rimmel London - Smokey Noir Black Eyeshadow
Lime Crime - Lunar Sea Liquid Eyeliner

If any of you do create this look for Halloween be sure to let me know or tag me on any of the many social media platforms I use! 

Find me on Social Media:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/EyedolizeMakeupArtistry
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/eyedolizemakeup
Instagram: @EyedolizeMakeup
Blog: http://beautygeekpug.blogspot.com.au/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/eyedolizemakeup

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment