Thursday 29 May 2014

Maleficent Inspired Eyeshadow!!!



Well....I was so soooo excited to be invited to an advance screening of Maleficent last night because I've been extremely excited about this movie's release...and I was not disappointed.

But in the lead up to the event I was inspired to do a Maleficent inspired makeup...so I incorporate the obvious colours - Dark purple, red and poison green, along with a familiar looking black shape under my eye...representative of Maleficent's head piece.

 
   
PRODUCTS USED:

Gorgeous Cosmetics - White iPrime
Sugarpill - Poison Plum Eyeshadow
Sugarpill - Love + Eyeshadow
Inglot - #73 Eyeshadow
Inglot - #385 Pressed Eyeshadow
MaxFactor - 2000 Calorie Black Mascara
Face of Australia - Black Pencil Eyeliner
Face of Australia - Black Gel Budgeproof Eyeliner
ModelRock - False Eyelashes
Duo - Lash Glue

I hope you love this makeup and absolutely check out the movie if you get a chance!!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment