Thursday 29 May 2014

Disney Frozen Elsa Eyeshadow Tutorial

Hey Hey Hey guys!!! So I don't think this Disney Frozen craze is going to slow down anytime soon and after doing my Olaf makeup I had HEAPPPS of requests to do an Elsa makeup. So here it is:


It is not a look you see Elsa wear in the movie, but rather a makeup inspired by the colours she wears and the general colours you see through the movie (the beautiful blues and purples).

Gorgeous Cosmetics - White iPrime
Sugarpill - Mochi Eyeshadow
Sugarpill - Velocity Eyeshadow
Napoleon Perdis - Lilac Maniac Eyeshadow
Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara Black
Gorgeous Cosmetics - White Eyeliner Pencil
Face of Australia - Black Gel Eyeliner
Inglot - Loose Shimmer Powder #23
Lime Crime - Lunar Sea Liquid Eyeliner
Lime Crime - Orchid Aceous Liquid Eyeliner
Ardell - False Eyelashes

I added the snowflake with a little glimmer of glitter to really give it that magical sparkly look.

I hope you enjoy it! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment