Saturday 11 April 2015

Batman Makeup Series: Catwoman Mask Tutorial

Cats come when they feel like it...not when they're told! Today's look is the next in my Batman series - Catwoman! A classic character from the Batman comics and movies. 

I decided today to create the "old school" Catwoman mask with the stitching. I hope you enjoy it!! 


PRODUCTS USED:

Lime Crime - Eyeshadow Helper
Rimmel London - Smokey Eye Quad (light silver & black eyeshadows)
Face of Australia - Black Gel Eyeliner
Face of Australia - Black Pencil Eyeliner
Maybelline - Pumped Up Black Mascara
ModelRock - False Eyelashes
DUO - Lash Adhesive
Mehron - Black Face Paint
Mehron - White Face Paint
MAC - Cherry Lip Liner
Inglot - Rouge Lipstick

Let me know which Batman character you want me to create next, in the comments section below :)

xoxo Bridgitte

No comments:

Post a Comment